Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get behind the manager because he is the one good thing we can hold onto between now and the end of the season.
A straight talking and thinking man who must be astonished at the way the club has conducted itself at the highest levels within just a few months.
Good God I had hoped those days at Everton were behind us where we were totally frustrated by the Board and ownership for such a rallying call.

In about 3 years time, if Ronald Koeman is manager of Barca, we'll be up there with the best. I see him as a manager who is straight, you may have noticed that I am not a lover of managers, especially from the prem. I felt sorry for Steve Bruce, with Hull fans and players staying
on the side of the owners (Solidarity eh!). This week another manager tried to put himself up for auction, luckily nobody came in for him, TP
obviously thinks he's the man. Eddie Howe had the chance to help a certain player out this week, I don't know what bullshit he shot him, but it
was cruel for Bournemouth to take him (Wenger should have stepped in) Bournemouth are a good Isthmian side at best, apologies to good Southerners. If Ronald does get the Barca job, Good. But I don't wan't that so called Blue at our new ground, so FO Howe!
One less prem manager is Now manager of England, how can he pick Henderson and Lallana before Ross, God knows. I know Hodgson never
picked Barkley because he couldn't say his first name, it's a good job Andy Rankin isn't still playing.

In about 3 years time, if Ronald Koeman is manager of Barca, we'll be up there with the best. I see him as a manager who is straight, you may have noticed that I am not a lover of managers, especially from the prem. I felt sorry for Steve Bruce, with Hull fans and players staying
on the side of the owners (Solidarity eh!). This week another manager tried to put himself up for auction, luckily nobody came in for him, TP
obviously thinks he's the man. Eddie Howe had the chance to help a certain player out this week, I don't know what bullshit he shot him, but it
was cruel for Bournemouth to take him (Wenger should have stepped in) Bournemouth are a good Isthmian side at best, apologies to good Southerners. If Ronald does get the Barca job, Good. But I don't wan't that so called Blue at our new ground, so FO Howe!
One less prem manager is Now manager of England, how can he pick Henderson and Lallana before Ross, God knows. I know Hodgson never
picked Barkley because he couldn't say his first name, it's a good job Andy Rankin isn't still playing.

I think you should go back to bed mate x

Pardon ?

drugsarebad.jpg~c200

If he's been conned to etc, why is he going to stay beyond maybe a season if that's what's happened? Why will he stay ( aside from his wages )? I don't know but a few defeats and the whole attitude to the club will change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back