Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear that from the man himself. COYB.
Can't help but feel this is just for public perception. Pretty sure he's disappointed not to have strengthened in certain areas.

I'd actually have been happier had he made some comments to this effect, or at least to reassure us fans that lessons need to be learned for future transfer windows. But I guess he's walking a fine line and he now needs to concentrate on his playing squad, and any comments may undermine this.

Koeman is not the first manager to say he is happy after a transfer window in public when privately it will be the opposite.
He will be thinking in the now and to concentrate on the team and results but it,s a fact that teams will get injury's, every team does.
He knows the quality drops off massively in certain positions and October is a beast of a month....so fingers crossed for him.

Looks like he's had a word in his ear from... "Someone" within the club.

Or he genuinely is just happy with the business we have done?

I've said it before - just because of a poor end to the window, it doesn't take anything away from the players we brought in - they have all improved on what we had, it's simple.

I highly doubt Koeman is as obsessed with transfers as us lot as well

Can't help but feel this is just for public perception. Pretty sure he's disappointed not to have strengthened in certain areas.

I'd actually have been happier had he made some comments to this effect, or at least to reassure us fans that lessons need to be learned for future transfer windows. But I guess he's walking a fine line and he now needs to concentrate on his playing squad, and any comments may undermine this.

he did didn't he? didn't he say we were disappointed not to get a few more in - and he actually specifically talked about how he'd personally spoken with Sissoko 10 days before the window shut, and Sissoko indicated he was interested...

BUT, he also said that the business we did do was good, which is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back