Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah definitely. He admitted to being disappointed which I didn't think he would admit to at all.

I really like him.
Did he? That's good. I hoped he would and he's an honest guy so I half expected him to.

Haven't seen the press conference. Only picked up snippets from what's been posted on here.

He's got 7 million reasons to listen mate

He isn't a manager who would cripple under any pressure from the club - stop being paranoid.

He will be happy with who we have brought in. In the same breath, he admitted to being a little disappointed not to get more.

From an objective, sensible opinion, that just about sums up our window.

Now his job is to get the best out of what is already a good squad, while the people above him must make sure any targets that we are lining up in Jan are sorted quickly.

he did didn't he? didn't he say we were disappointed not to get a few more in - and he actually specifically talked about how he'd personally spoken with Sissoko 10 days before the window shut, and Sissoko indicated he was interested...

BUT, he also said that the business we did do was good, which is true.
Haven't seen it mate. Just picking up bits and pieces from posts on here. Just seen another post that covers this so yeah, I'm happy with his comments.

Koeman happy with that window. Lol.

A Kool Aid partaker then apparently. So much for the plain speaking. It was trash and he should have called it so.

Btw, we have 7 strikers at the club? I must admit most of them remain unknown to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back