Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We actually played really well for about an hour. 20-80 minutes we were better than them.

BUT

That was an absolute gobshite set up without a striker. How can we not play DCL, the only target man we have away from home in a game where we need to make the ball stick. DCL was OUTSTANDING at the Etihad, why not play him at Old Trafford!?

We were only playing better because man u were sitting back and relaxing at 1 up.

He could have come out of today with some credit until he took Gana and Rooney off and put Sigurdsson in to CM, fell apart afterwards

Never thought after these first 5 games i would be questioning Koeman as the fixtures were horrendous but it's not been helped by an inept manager and players who can't defend or put the ball in the net.

He has to go . It's not like any of the last 3 games we were unlucky . It's all about tactics and man management. Some managers can get on with just one of those skills . He has neither . Mosh and Saint Bill won't have the guts to get rid of him . Remember how long we had to wait for Bobby to go after the faithful constantly called for his head .
Apart from the lack of a striker , we have a good team . I hope we get to see another manager tinker with it .

image.webp

Ted Robbins keeps getting grief in town cos lids think he's Koeman.
Save Ted please Mosh.

Based on this season so far, he should be fired into space. That is unrealistic, but this is dire. I think we will win some easy games and he will save his job. Coleman will come back and save his arse

We played better because our confidence was growing... It was again shattered and I'm more worried about our fight than any shortfall in players we currently own. Koeman needs a stick firmly wedged up his arse after this. Where is the fight ya edam eating motha tubby ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back