Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you cry asses - the draw was not Koemans fault. Had we won would you be calling for him to be sacked? I doubt it....
And if we had won the league last season I wouldn't be calling for him to be sacked. Or the Fa cup. Or the league cup. Or been anything decent, but he wasn't and isn't so sooner he is gone the better because he obviously isn't right for us.

Not getting a win at home against them tonight is inexcusable. Running out of patience with him very quickly. We are just going round in circles and not moving forward at all. All the excitement i had for this season in June and July has completely gone. We should be doing far better than we are doing. Questions need to be asked and fast.

The fraud needs to go, its his signings that aren't doing it, it's his stubbornness of continuing to play people out of position.

We are so easy to set up against. We are so narrow, every attack is the same and despite being so narrow we still don't have men in the box when passes do come in.

The defence is all over the place, if your gonna play Williams you need to drop 5-10 yards deeper cos he's to slow. The full backs aren't good enough to get up and down on their own, would help us massively if we played people in front of them. We don't need 2 DM's and we can't play Rooney and Sigurdsson in the same team, they look to occupy positions that are far to similar. He needs to find a much better balance in that midfield and stop trying to shoehorn people into positions they simply aren't good enough for. This has been obvious since the Chelsea game but he's to stubborn to do anything about it.

And all them clubs you mention are light years above us on and of the pitch. We ain't sacking him it's simple as that.

Then our supposed 'we are not wanting to be just historically successful' owner is a charlatan.

I refuse to watch anymore of this garbage being served up by the fat headed golfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back