Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new manager might try and play with some width, and maybe the odd player with pace. I doubt we would get relegated with Neil Warnock in charge so I would be prepared to allow someone with an actual vision to take over and give them some time. Fair enough if the whole 6 number 10's in the side is some genius I haven't figured out yet I will eat humble pie but it really doesn't look that way, does it?

It's a risk obviously but I can't see us attracting a better one than we have anytime soon

Simpsons-angry-mob-pitchfork-torches.jpg

In Martinez's final season we had worse runs than the one Koeman is currently on. That shouldn't save him, but what it does is serve as a reminder that the board are far more lenient than we fans are.

I'm not expecting miracles, but the fact Ancelotti is "technically available", means if we want to actually show some proper ambition instead of just chatting garbage like we have all summer, we should at least try and broker some back alley meeting. I'm not delusional- if he was still at a club of course we wouldn't have a chance in years of getting him. But if there is a chance we'd be fools not to try. Unless of course our board aren't actually as ambitious as they'd have us all and Jim White believe...

He's Moshiri's boy mate, and he's spent a massive wedge of monopoly money, don't even reckon he's under any massive pressure from the board at this moment in time.

What my concern is right now is the fact there is a certain divide between what the issue is and what koeman sees.

We see the system doesn't work, the tactics are wrong and the players don't play together. Koeman seems to think it's down to confidence as to why it isn't working.

I like thousands of others was over the moon when we got Koeman in, but now it is time for the board to seriously consider his position he is just going around is circles and hasn't got a clue. Do us all a favour and sack him.
The board won't do a thing. After all it is their failure to get the players he wanted we find ourselves in this position. Think Ronnie wants out of our amateurish football club anyway. We are where we deserve to be for letting it get this far.

I'm not gonna blame him for the signings that did or didn't happen as that's history now but he's the coach and picks the team. He keeps picking the same shape and not dropping players out of form, he's lost it. He's a poor game from Niasse and a good backpass away from already being sacked.

And a new manager will have the same set of players and well no 25 goal striker at the helm. So a new manager will probably have us ok for a few games then bam back to were we was.
A new manager would not try and shoehorn a bus load of rubbish no10s into the team. We have a very good 11 within the squad that could make a team capable of playing some football.

Almost the entire fan base and neutrals can see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back