Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a risk obviously but I can't see us attracting a better one than we have anytime soon
What has Koeman shown you, so far that he is even competent. Let alone good. It's a bit hipster to suggest someone like Unsy at the moment but at least he would generate of feel good around the place. I don't know where I fall on the side of Davek's "do we have money or don't we" fence but I would guess there is some sort of budget to find the right guy. I don't think Koeman is it. and I would take 2/3 of a season of someone like Unsy avoiding relegation and finding out which of the kids are good enough. Then preferably Moshiri will have lined up a proper plan for the summer.

There's absolutely no continuity in this team at all, not in any positions. He swaps every position every game, so he gives no confidence to anyone, even the players know he's struggling and desperate.
Sunday's team will be very interesting indeed, I don't expect to see Niasse start either.

Would it though. I would have thought and hoped that koeman as manager gets the final say on ins and outs.

However it wouldn’t surprise me like you say if the greedy board saw the money ahead of ambition
The way I see it he approved the sale on the condition we got someone to replace him. Board let him down.

El coco died from stubbornness, as well as being an absolute paella smoking wrong’un;

Ronk is walking the thin line of “my team, I’ll make it work no matter what”

Bin them all andgo back to basics
Back to basics? Last thing we need Christopher.
We need some identity. A system.
We are currently at basics. We can't become any more remedial or we will end up like Newcastle.

All you cry asses - the draw was not Koemans fault. Had we won would you be calling for him to be sacked? I doubt it....

It was his fault

Had we won 2-1 I'd still be calling him out because his starting tactics for the last 5 games have been utter garbage

He's not even inspiring or motivating the players, they look like they've downed tools just as they did under Martinez

We drew against a 10 man no mark team of part timers from Cyprus, it's about as embarrassing as losing to Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back