Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you cry asses - the draw was not Koemans fault. Had we won would you be calling for him to be sacked? I doubt it....
Even a poor performance against them should be getting us 2-0 win!! That's about 10 games we've played this season and still getting the same performances from the players!! I think I can count on both thumbs how many 90 min good performances we have had during his reign. For me he has the Burnley game to show us something or change something or I want him gone

Rapidly losing the fans.
His decision to leave niasse out has backfired. The crowd gets a lift when he comes on now because we want him to do well.
Klassen was the wrong sub, should have been lookman of mirallas on.
Needs to turn things round quickly, realistically we need 3 wins out of 4 to get through to the next stage now

I'm personally not sure what today's result had to do with Ronnie. The defense was horrid and it was mostly on crosses and set pieces. They needed another CB, but he's forced to play with Williams and Holgate right now. What can he do about that?

Seriously? Personnel aside, koeman has repeatedly set up a team so narrow that it's criminal. Any decent manager will and have been able to exploit huge gapping gaps on our left hand side due to Sig drifting in at every possible moment. That shape is exclusively down to him.

The signings, yes he didn't get what he wanted however those whom he did, this season and last he is stubbornly persisting with despite it causing such an imbalance in the team. It's actually embarrassing how devoid of a game plan, width and pace we are at the moment. That again is 100% down to koeman. So with respect that result in my opinion is on Ronnie's head. And it's just one in a long line this season.

I was very enthusiastic about Koemans appointment at first.I thought he did well last year considering the mess he inherited from Martinez.I have genuinely been taken aback by the start to this current season though and tonight was sort of a snapping point for me.Martinez was a problem and we had to get rid of him?But have we replaced Martinez with another problem in the form of Ronald Koeman?I was hoping we'd get the Ajax PSV Feyenoord and Southampton Ronald Koeman.But it look's like we got the AZ Alkmaar and Valencia Ronald Koeman instead.Crap football and crap results.What a dismal combination.I might feel different in a couple of days.But that feeling of enragement, that used to happen on such a frequent basis under Martinez is returning again.

I don't have adequate words to express my total outrage at the direction, style, game management, alienation of some players by this clown.

That said we had to endure another seriously awful referee who didn't recognise being conned for the free kick (and, I gather, perhaps the offside goal)... but, you know.. Everton That!

And it will stay Everton That! until we get a board and a manager that change the mentality of this club.

Nil Satis Nisi Septimus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back