Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the fact he took estoril in Portugal to 4th place. Massive achievement for a small provincial club.

His record breaking time at olympiakos, including bagging the league title.

His near miracle at hull city and Watford's transformation under him.

He went through a crazy record of not losing at home for something like 2 years at two different clubs. He is exactly what we need. A man with a clear vision and ethos on how the game should be played. I think so anyway mate.

Can't see him walking out on watford right now.

Soz lid. I thought I had all the old blerts on ignore. Forgot you. Sorted now like.
*swings out*
i am cringing for u buddy. all them nasty people online that u hit out at because your soccer team got beat. now get back under your rock you stinking cowardly punk or i will see that your meltdown results in another tragic username.

I thought we looked quick and dangerous in attack in the second half.

The defence was the problem. They weren't able to deal with the high balls and there was little understanding with Pickford.

Williams was really poor and unless he has to play because of injuries I'd drop him at the weekend.

I'm hoping this won't descend into the kind of malaise he caused at Valencia, and that the club will be able to pay off his last year and move him on in the summer. I think that would be preferable to a caretaker situation.

Silva will be available for nothing at the end of the season.

I thought we looked quick and dangerous in attack in the second half.

The defence was the problem. They weren't able to deal with the high balls and there was little understanding with Pickford.

Williams was really poor and unless he has to play because of injuries I'd drop him at the weekend.

He's been awful all season only keane at the back looks ok.
Hopefully he's back against his old
Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back