Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Mister Koeman is not a David Moyes like, be grateful for 7th place you little swines sort of manager.I hope he realizes the size of the club he is at.This is not Southampton.Were expecting this guy to build on what he achieved last year.Koeman has spent all this money in the summer, yet we seem to be heading alarmingly backwards at a rate of knots.Get it sorted Koeman starting tomorrow.

RK still posting on twitter about no forward passing etc. Getting polite but angry twwets from ex everton players and fans alike all telling him the same, no pace no width too many No:10's etc. If he continues with his current selection process the guy will be a stubourn failure.

RK still posting on twitter about no forward passing etc. Getting polite but angry twwets from ex everton players and fans alike all telling him the same, no pace no width too many No:10's etc. If he continues with his current selection process the guy will be a stubourn failure.
Link?

Lad's a beaut, chats proper sh*t but I still think he'll turn it around and we'll end up 7th. The rest are just way ahead of us, no shame in that just can't compete on any level at the moment. FA Cup win would be sound tho.

I really hope Mister Koeman is not a David Moyes like, be grateful for 7th place you little swines sort of manager.I hope he realizes the size of the club he is at.This is not Southampton.Were expecting this guy to build on what he achieved last year.Koeman has spent all this money in the summer, yet we seem to be heading alarmingly backwards at a rate of knots.Get it sorted Koeman starting tomorrow.
Agree with all that except the gratuitous snipe at Moyes. Koeman has a long way to go to prove he can achieve as much as much as Moyes did for Everton.

Agree with all that except the gratuitous snipe at Moyes. Koeman has a long way to go to prove he can achieve as much as much as Moyes did for Everton.

I will always be grateful to Moyes for coming in and stabilizing Everton and taking us right up the league table again.But he did outstay his welcome at the end and the manner of his departure and it's aftermath, left a very bitter aftertaste imo.

I will always be grateful to Moyes for coming in and stabilizing Everton and taking us right up the league table again.But he did outstay his welcome at the end and the manner of his departure and it's aftermath, left a very bitter aftertaste imo.
It will be interesting to see how all this is seen in 15 - 20 year's time. Worst-case scenario is that we view the Moyes' years as a golden age eventually thrown away by his successors. Hopefully, it will be viewed as a vital period of stabilisation which created the foundations for a new dawn in the 2020s.

We are not that gloom to be honest.

We should be glad that after 2 disastrous managerial appointment, we still have a decent squad compare to teams below TOP 7, a good manager coming in will have enough playing resource to make a big improvement just by simply selecting the right players to play in each position.

Moyes build the foundation.
Martinez improve the quality of the squad.
I have a feeling koeman will completely break this squad apart if he keeps on selling flair players and bad man management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back