Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Making excuses now.

They were an awful side from Cyprus that a club of our size should be beating at home comfortably. 10 or 11 men, doesn't matter. We need to be winning.

Never said we shouldn't have won or anything just saying quoting we were against 10 men is a little misleading considering the time of the sending off.

Today is Super Sean Dyche (yes that is my real last name)’s first look at who he’s going to get rid of and buy for us in January

You heard it here first

I am wondering how he is going to set the team up today. I always think it is early days and the striker was not brought in, however Koeman
should be doing better with the players he has. Lookman should play today he is badly needed. Koeman seems to be stuck in a rut with no idea at the moment. I am beggining to think he is way out of his depth

I really hope Mister Koeman is not a David Moyes like, be grateful for 7th place you little swines sort of manager.I hope he realizes the size of the club he is at.This is not Southampton.Were expecting this guy to build on what he achieved last year.Koeman has spent all this money in the summer, yet we seem to be heading alarmingly backwards at a rate of knots.Get it sorted Koeman starting tomorrow.
Lots of sympathy with this but when did we last win anything? Yes we are not Southampton but we are not a top club anymore in terms of winning stuff...if it does get worse and he is either sacked or walks.....who the hell do we replace him with??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back