Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to give him one more game. If Martina and Williams are in the side then I’m done with him. Continuing to pick such awful players doesn’t make any sense when there are other options.

Playing with two forwards and one wide player, we actually created some decent chances before going down.

He made a change prior to the game which was a positive, however the fact that he then instantly reverted to a tactic that hasn't worked so far this season at all, something that's one of the reasons that we score no goals and are in contention for fewest shots on target, when 1-0 down at home is just inexcusable and just screams "i haven't a clue".

Shouldn't be allowed back in at Finch Farm.

tumblr_lt3cpk0Elg1qk2cgeo1_400.gif

Had more than enough time and money to sort that problem and didn't. I don't blame anyone but Koeman for that decision.
yep, Koeman will have been in charge of the whole Lukaku thing, he'd have known if he'd have had any chance of keeping him, if not, it was imperative to get a decent replacement, probably two. We got none. I'm fuming with how we can go for at least half a season with so little threat. Desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back