Ronald Koeman Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like blaming our last manager in a forum about him like I have done?

Or be the one chatting wham about what's happened over 25 years like yourself?
No, that's what you were doing about four or five posts ago. I was making the point that imo our problems run far deeper then just Koeman and for some reason you decided you weren't interested in having a discussion (which is totally your call to make) but wanted to chat wham instead. That's when you started the nonsanse and here we are.

No, that's what you were doing about four or five posts ago. I was making the point that imo our problems run far deeper then just Koeman and for some reason you decided you weren't interested in having a discussion (which is totally your call to make) but wanted to chat wham instead. That's when you started the nonsanse and here we are.
But this is specifically a Koeman dismissal thread.

He's left us on the edge of a cliff after spending £200M.

I dont know what sort of historical context you think explains this situation when it's a stand alone explanation staring you and everyone else in the face.

Not a
Sacked a few games too early in my opinion.

Should have been left until after Lyon - with any new manager - even caretaker, coming in for Watford at home.
Not sacked early enough for me. He has ruined this club and it IS his fault that we are now in a far far worse position than when he joined.
A complete disast of a manager.

But this is specifically a Koeman dismissal thread.

He's left us on the edge of a cliff after spending £200M.

I dont know what sort of historical context you think explains this situation when it's a stand alone explanation staring you and everyone else in the face.
A club that's been garbage for over two decades is now slightly more garbage then it was the season before. Im saying that while Koeman was very much part of the problem this club has underlining issues that Koeman wasn't/isn't responsible for. Problems that the man who takes over him will also face.

A club that's been garbage for over two decades is now slightly more garbage then it was the season before. Im saying that while Koeman was very much part of the problem this club has underlining issues that Koeman wasn't/isn't responsible for. Problems that the man who takes over him will also face.

So who you blaming? Kenwright? Moores? Johnson?

£200M should get you a better squad than this.

It is a scandal we are in this position.

No manager before had that sort of spending power and there's no way we should be in a relegation dog fight, but we are.

Forget the 25 years tragical history tour, this situation has it's own dynamic.

So who you blaming? Kenwright? Moores? Johnson?
Kenwright and his cronies bear far more responsibility for the state of this club is in right now then Koeman does. Just as they did under Martinez. Losers at the very top make for losers in the middle aka the manager and losers on the pitch. They are content with mediocrity so why does it come as a surprise when we are mediocre at best to awful at worst. The next manager will also be a failure, hopefully slightly less of a failure then Koeman (which wouldn't be very hard to achieve) but I'm doubtful that he'll win anything with the current losers at the top who are happy to see us continue to just exist and make them money.

No manager before had that sort of spending power and there's no way we should be in a relegation dog fight, but we are.

Hahahahaha love that

Apart from some of the Moyes years and that first season under Martinez all we've see since the inception of the Premier League is mid-table dross to relegation fodder. Nothing has changed in all that time. This is were we are as a club going into 2018 and were we have been for over two decades. If the club had fallen apart due to Koeman wasting that money I'd be just as angry as anyone but the truth is we've once again gone from average/poor to just poor. It's how things work at Everton these days, no doubt the next manager will have us playing slightly better (without winning anything of course) and everyone will think it's all good until a few years later when we're right back here again. Blaming the latest scapegoat for the true failures at this club who allow us to stumble from crisis to crisis without ever achieving anything other then making them money.

BTW; tragical history tour? Very good!lol

Would not have made any difference, if he had been sacked, after the Lyon game, or after Christmas for that matter.

As long as we have no striker, were are f't, no matter what.

The dynamic is gone. The team formation is bend out of place, we call it the banana. What a guy, this Koeman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back