Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Ross Barkley joins Chelsea, er, Villa on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly can’t blame him for leaving. He was under too much pressure here to drag the team through games singlehandedly. He’d be ace in the current team with quality attackers all around him.

Oh he'd do well. That's why I was annoyed he left. I don't like losing good players. I don't blame him for leaving particularly and I got over it a long time ago, but he's not blameless in the whole scenario. I think it was handled badly by everyone from Koeman, martinez, the club and his agent.

Anyway, we'll survive and be more than fine. Players come and go and always will do.

Look we know he can play a bit and had many a decent game for us, but the people coming out and trying to gloat to ones that say he is crap are being as equally premature. He is playing in a good side against a team bereft of confidence and you would swear from the posts above that Ross Barkley on his own is handing out a spanking to the Spanish team of 2010 or Brazil 1970 or AC Milan in the 90's.

This doesn't mean he will suddenly turn in to Mr Consistent. He has the same issues as Lukaku. Great on their day but can they do that against the very best, most of the time.

Look we know he can play a bit and had many a decent game for us, but the people coming out and trying to gloat to ones that say he is crap are being as equally premature. He is playing in a good side against a team bereft of confidence and you would swear from the posts above that Ross Barkley on his own is handing out a spanking to the Spanish team of 2010 or Brazil 1970 or AC Milan in the 90's.
Not just premature but immature, he refused to stay, why some are turning a blind eye to that I don't know.
Besides, were playing well and some real good players have come to the club since he left, so it's not like we're a mess and we could of needed him. We're doing good and so are Chelsea so it's all good

Not just premature but immature, he refused to stay, why some are turning a blind eye to that I don't know.
Besides, were playing well and some real good players have come to the club since he left, so it's not like we're a mess and we could of needed him. We're doing good and so are Chelsea so it's all good
Hounded out of the club initially by Koemageddon, ably backed up by the clueless carpetbagger who cant get us any forward momentum on a stadium he keeps promising will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back