Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Ross Barkley joins Chelsea, er, Villa on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
His attitude stank the place out.. That or his agent got to him though our last two managers didn't exactly go too far to win him over. Also of course we had no Lukaku on the end of any passes he might have made but, unfortunately, being a total s... in order to get a move to another club that pays more is the order of the day. I prefer to just forget about him.

"Wont get a game for Chelsea". "Benchwarmer". "He'll be playing for Cardiff soon". "He'll never play for England again". "He'll find out that you dont get better you get worse when you leave us".

:coffee:
Lets see if he can consistently do it Dave, he was capable of moments like he had yesterday here, then he'd be bang average for half a dozen games and be anonymous with matches drifting by him.

If he turns into a player doing good things week in week out I'll gladly eat my words and say he's proved me wrong, but I can't see him doing that.

Lets see if he can consistently do it Dave, he was capable of moments like he had yesterday here, then he'd be bang average for half a dozen games and be anonymous with matches drifting by him.

If he turns into a player doing good things week in week out I'll gladly eat my words and say he's proved me wrong, but I can't see him doing that.
He cant afford to do that at Chelsea. He needs competition for places. Sarri gives that. Koeman just gave him grief and wrecked his confidence.

That Dutchman was a disaster for this club.

"Wont get a game for Chelsea". "Benchwarmer". "He'll be playing for Cardiff soon". "He'll never play for England again". "He'll find out that you dont get better you get worse when you leave us".

Which has now become:

“It’s only one game”
“Even me nan would do well in that team!”
“It was only a tap in”

Etc etc etc.

It’s okay to admit you were wrong lads.

One Swallow doesn't make a summer...
Indeed he has run of good games, same what he did with us, his raw football ability was never really questioned, mentality intelligence and injuries was the problem. Its clear he prefers not being the main man and does not deal with the spotlight of football. Siggy is still a better proposistion for Everton than Barkley.

The S*n and Guardian both called him a thick Scouse get though, so they have that consolation at least.
Not too far from the truth there, if they printed Barkley with his sardonic scouse wit, it would be lying.

Barkley IS thick though. It's not because he's Scouse, and I'm not being bitter, I said this even when he played for us. He genuinely is not very bright. Good player, yes, but very slow-witted sometimes on the pitch.

Unless you have seen the future and come back all of that might still happen. Chelsea are supposed to be sniffing around Ramsey, if that is true and he does sign for Chelsea then I can't see Ross getting in ahead of him. Then he does sit on the bench, which will probably cause him to lose his England place and eventually seek a move elsewhere. (More likely barcodes or WHAM than Cardiff though)

Unless you have seen the future and come back all of that might still happen. Chelsea are supposed to be sniffing around Ramsey, if that is true and he does sign for Chelsea then I can't see Ross getting in ahead of him. Then he does sit on the bench, which will probably cause him to lose his England place and eventually seek a move elsewhere. (More likely barcodes or WHAM than Cardiff though)
Clutching at straws there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back