Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
soon as I read Kenwright was having none of it, I knew that was false info. The bloke doesn't own a backbone.
I tend not to reply to people valued 10million or less, especially ones who can't start a sentence with a capital letter but get one thing straight you sweaty little merkin, I've absolutely no need to come on a this forum was false information.

Now go and put the kettle on!

I tend not to reply to people valued 10million or less, especially ones who can't start a sentence with a capital letter but get one thing straight you sweaty little merkin, I've absolutely no need to come on a this forum was false information.

Now go and put the kettle on!
hahaha so sad when old men get angry on forums.

Don't reply to people valued 10m or less ?

Sorry ITK.

THIS ☝️
I don't believe for one minute that there was any genuine interest in Barkley from Lampard/Thelwell.
His name was obviously put forward by Chelsea who are desperately trying to get shut. Barkley and his agent were probably pushing too.

Interesting strategy. Making changes to instagram to pander to the romantic element of our fan base and build up some momentum knowing full well we have a chairman that acts with his heart and not his head

Status
Not open for further replies.