Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said in another thread that Thelwell is operating a 'Good eggs' only policy. I haven't read any quotes myself, but from what I've read, Barkley isn't the type of professional that would fit that remit.

Another reason why Gbamin probably hasn't been given a proper go in midfield this preseason.

Someone said in another thread that Thelwell is operating a 'Good eggs' only policy. I haven't read any quotes myself, but from what I've read, Barkley isn't the type of professional that would fit that remit.

Another reason why Gbamin probably hasn't been given a proper go in midfield this preseason.
I believe the actual phrase was “no dickheads”, but the point stands

THIS ☝️
I don't believe for one minute that there was any genuine interest in Barkley from Lampard/Thelwell.
His name was obviously put forward by Chelsea who are desperately trying to get shut. Barkley and his agent were probably pushing too.
I for one eagerly await him going full Odenwingie on deadline day, with the added bonus of the local youths shouting TEERRRRRNNN ROSS as they usher him from the premises.

I tend not to reply to people valued 10million or less, especially ones who can't start a sentence with a capital letter but get one thing straight you sweaty little merkin, I've absolutely no need to come on a this forum was false information.

Now go and put the kettle on!

….digging up a bit of old ground, but do we know if Kenwright was for or against the Benitez appointment?

i have wondered if he voiced his opposition to Moshiri but was ignored. If he’s the Evertonian he claims to be, I’d be surprised if he endorsed Benitez.

….digging up a bit of old ground, but do we know if Kenwright was for or against the Benitez appointment?

i have wondered if he voiced his opposition to Moshiri but was ignored. If he’s the Evertonian he claims to be, I’d be surprised if he endorsed Benitez.
Found out about Barkley via an ex Everton team mate of his still very close to him I think Barkley actually thought it was a done deal, as far as the Benitez thing I haven't got a clue. I've got no knowledge of the inner workings of the club.

Everton are “monitoring” Gilmour and are “considering a loan move” for the 21-year-old. Gilmour played 17 times for Lampard at Chelsea, including in several Premier League and Champions League games. His loan to Norwich wasn’t particularly impressive, but Norwich were also a terrible team overall.

One reunion that Lampard and Everton are less keen on however is with Ross Barkley, their former superstar wunderkind, whom we’ve been actively shopping around. The Mail do add that Aston Villa may be interested in snapping him up, especially if they could do so at a cut-rate transfer fee.

Barkley looking too free himself of his year left at Chelsea so he can sign for us on a 'free'. We'd really be paying though as we'd provide the money via a big signing on fee rather than paying Chelsea directly.

Kenwright pushing hard to make it happen. Feels it would bring more unity to the club and fanbase.

Barkley looking too free himself of his year left at Chelsea so he can sign for us on a 'free'. We'd really be paying though as we'd provide the money via a big signing on fee rather than paying Chelsea directly.

Kenwright pushing hard to make it happen. Feels it would bring more unity to the club and fanbase.
You're no mrazul, that's for sure

More unity?

Status
Not open for further replies.