Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's another Dele Alli. Luxury player whose career has stalled.
Totally different imo. Whether you think Dele is up for it now or not at one point he was an unreal player and was young, his career has just kinda gone off track in the past year or two. Barkley however was never that, even at his best for us he was still only decent at best but massively inconsistent.

Dele has proven there's a great player in there somewhere and is worth the risk to try to get it out of him as he's still young, Barkley has proven nothing in his career and playing for a club at Everton's level now is something that he'd be very lucky to have the opportunity at.

Well I won't be surprised given we hired a fat ex kopite to come and take us into the relegation zone. Nothing this club does can shock me after that.

He's probably sat at home drawing his Everton tats back on with a felt tip waiting for the contract from Bill.

This isn't the same player who left. His desire looks to have gone, and as soon as the fans get on his back he'll sulk his way out of the starting XI and be happy to take the money.

Alternatively, he could remember how lucky he was to wear the shirt and pull out the stops to get himself back onside with the fans who adored him.

Frank's call. Don't let sentiment get in the way. If he thinks he can do a job, then that's good enough for me.

Barkley is probably better than what we got so sure

I'm not sure he's changed at all since he left. Something good possibly 1 in 4 games. Rest of the time he gives the ball away and is to lazy to chase his own errors. Given right now this team looks like its going to graft its dangleys off to grind out any results he'd be an absolute disaster.

I wouldn't be a fan of us signing him. But should it happen, i'd support him. I Might need one more beer one game day though.

Status
Not open for further replies.