Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had Jeffers and Rooney back, so I don't see why so many are having such a massive cack attack about a Barkley return, especially in our current circumstances with a squad weaker than the one that was so nearly relegated last season.

The position we're in, we cannot afford to have moral objections.

His quality is infinitely better than anything we have. We need to add goals and creativity to the team, he will do that.

People will prefer Gilmour, who won't add goals or creativity and will eventually lose his place to Iwobi.

Some people here still talk of ratboy as if he was still a young man of potential.
He isn’t, his talent appears only fitfully these days.
He has failed at Chelsea, including under Lampard, he has failed at Villa.
He is little more than a bum who occasionally plays a bit of football.
He would be a divisive as well as a poor purchase.
DONT LET THE RAT BACK IN.

We had Jeffers and Rooney back, so I don't see why so many are having such a massive cack attack about a Barkley return, especially in our current circumstances with a squad weaker than the one that was so nearly relegated last season.
I am not really worried about why players leave us i accepted long ago that loyalty is very much a dying trait. The reason I don't want him back is that even before he left us he was regressing. During his time away he seems to have regressed season after season. He simply isnt that good anymore and for the wages he would demand, I would much rather we brought in some unknown youngsters and gave them a chance.

Did Rooney and Jeffers snake us out of £15-20m?

I think because there is a possibility he makes us even weaker and worse. I think he's lazy and hardly warrants picking with his 1 in 5 performances.
This team is going to have to graft for everything this season. Relying on barkley to track a run or put in a shift could prove a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.