Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this won’t be popular but im not really arsed either way if he does or doesn’t come back.

Life’s too short to hold grudges. Move on.

He’s a football player at the end of the day.

Hundreds leave clubs every year running contacts down, not just him! Fans get way too emotional/ sentimental. It’s business!
My main issue about signing him is he has been garbage since he left. Its taken Dele 6 months to even look like he can play football again during pre season, we can't keep carrying players.

Well… he knows the city
440C65E3-151C-4A47-BE84-A9A13F9CB35B.jpeg

My main issue about signing him is he has been garbage since he left. Its taken Dele 6 months to even look like he can play football again during pre season, we can't keep carrying players.

I agree. It’s definitely a risk. It’s a roll of the dice. It might work, it might not. But on a free (if true) perhaps it’s a punt worth taking.

I honestly don’t know either, but just think the reasoning of not wanting him in ref to how he left him a just worth moving on from.

It happened, and it still happens every season all around the football work. Not just him that ran his contract down

I know this won’t be popular but im not really arsed either way if he does or doesn’t come back.

Life’s too short to hold grudges. Move on.

He’s a football player at the end of the day.

Hundreds leave clubs every year running contacts down, not just him! Fans get way too emotional/ sentimental. It’s business!

With these type of things I can't be arsed to get worked up over anymore. He'll either sign or won't, and he'll be good or not for us. We have zero input and control, what will be will be.

I don't like how he left but I wouldn't start on him, probably be silent if I was in the ground when they name the team. I hope others are even more forgiving as at the end of the day we need ALL our players to play as best they can this season.

Players who are labelled as future global superstars before they are 18, but are still not stars at all when they are 23 should be avoided.

They have either just not developed as expected, been perpetually injured, or got carried away with the money/lifestyle and ruined it for themselves.

Poor Ross has amazingly managed to fall into all 3 categories, and despite now being of an age where most people on here would say he was too old (regardless of ability), there will be some idiot in the bowels of the Liver building thinking, “The lad just needs a run of games…….”

I can feel them convincing each other that playing under the country’s greatest goal scoring midfielder will finally unleash his limitless potential (forgetting that this didn’t happen at Chelsea). If Kevin is against this but it still happens, he simply must walk.

I agree. It’s definitely a risk. It’s a roll of the dice. It might work, it might not. But on a free (if true) perhaps it’s a punt worth taking.

I honestly don’t know either, but just think the reasoning of not wanting him in ref to how he left him a just worth moving on from.

It happened, and it still happens every season all around the football work. Not just him that ran his contract down
don`t i agree mate, if it doesn`t worm and it might (if not) i wouldn`t want him to ref any game if he moved on. who saidhe didn`t work on his football?

Status
Not open for further replies.