Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If what you quote is true and I am not droughting what you say, then if as he said these things about his fitness at the time, then he would have failed a medical at Chelsea and the deal would not have gone through anyway. all that was a long time ago, lets forget all this hate and get behind him, if the deal goes through he will be wearing a blue Everton shirt.
Being injured doesn’t necessarily preclude you from passing a medical

Thanks northern blue, he is just quoting hearsay, some people need to grow up and think what it would do to the lad if people show up showing anti Barclay banners and booing him before he even kicks a ball. Forget what people think they know and get behind him, you never know, he may turn out to be very good. All this of course if he even signs.

If people are that bothered they should get out there and protest. Out of all the incompetence and amateurism committed by the club over the years then I’m afraid resigning Barkley doesn’t even register.

Someone should knock together a photoshopped banner of Gana in bed with Barkley dressed in a rat costume and hang it in the Gwladys Street first game of the season. If they take it on the chin we'll consider their sins repented.
5F049287-3160-4EB4-8188-EBD0256F92F0.jpeg

I understand the bad feelings around him but i mean, if we could play in 4-2-3-1, and have Alli and Barkley fighting for the 10. role, that is pretty exciting to have both of them fighting for their place in the squad. Mcneil, Gordon, Iwobi and Gray fighting for the left/right position, then we need a 9 (Dennis?) to challenge DCL, Gueye to challenge Allan, Doucoure and Davies/Gomes/Delph, and we could have a good season if Frank keep every player focus
Err no thanks....Alli and Barkley,Gueye, Dennis,Davies , gomez (?????????????????????????) And TD as your avatar ???????????????
Oh Dear

Entirely down to what he's coming in on wage wise this one for me. If he joins on say 70k a week and Gomes leaves who's on 100k odd a week then we've essentially added more goals and mobility to our midfield while gaining an extra 30k a week. Doubt it'll be a long contract if he signs, 2 or 3 years maybe cos he's not had a lot of minutes over the past few years. I do think he's a nipple who has cost the club money to line his own pockets but there's probably factors to it, not getting on with Koeman probably made him see the club as a business entity (which it is) rather than the more philosophical side of things. Actually thought he played some of his best football for us in that season under Koeman though, strange!

Entirely down to what he's coming in on wage wise this one for me. If he joins on say 70k a week and Gomes leaves who's on 100k odd a week then we've essentially added more goals and mobility to our midfield while gaining an extra 30k a week. Doubt it'll be a long contract if he signs, 2 or 3 years maybe cos he's not had a lot of minutes over the past few years. I do think he's a nipple who has cost the club money to line his own pockets but there's probably factors to it, not getting on with Koeman probably made him see the club as a business entity (which it is) rather than the more philosophical side of things. Actually thought he played some of his best football for us in that season under Koeman though, strange!
Nothing would Epitomise this club more then signing the ? back on a 3 year deal. Complete negligence and stinks of Bill. Sick to death of it. My twitter timeline is full of Evertonian’s giving their opinion on the topic and it is split between those welcoming him back declaring him better than we have (based on form from 6 years ago) and the other half declaring him a ?. We can’t afford this division in the fan base. I want a team I can full get behind and him wearing the shirt makes that difficult. He does not deserve a second chance

Status
Not open for further replies.