Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on rawk they reckon he's miles behind Henderson, they truly are inbeciles

It's the lucas phenomenon repeated, play so awful for the first two seasons or so and the deluded idiots will think you're a world beater if you start to play slightly better afterwards.

The English international scene is a joke. Barkley wasn't even taken to the under 21 Euro competition during the summer but instead played with a very poor under 20 team.
He gets a game or two in the premiership and suddenly gets a full international cap.
He will probably get a second cap this week,maybe even a start and if he doesn't win the game single handed he will be slated as overrated.

Barkley is still a young lad and needs to be managed by club and country.There will be times when he will need to be taken out of the Everton side and I don't think that the pressure being heaped on him s the great new English hope will do him any favours.

He should be allowed to develop at a reasonable rate,allowed to mature physically and get game experience allowing him time to learn and make the mistakes all young players make.
I honestly think that's one aspect he doesn't need to develop. Good post though.

Fox mate, have you heard the rumour going around?

Word is Martinez is gonna resign to take up the Carlise job and rumour has it that Moyes is being lined up to come back.

tumblr_mic5rpa4Ff1rikv46o1_r1_250.gif

....over 200 pages is probably an indication of how desparate folk are to bring through a superstar. I'd love to see the boy become a success but seeing is believing and I don't see a top player here. Reality check please.
eggs get yeself down to johnie goggles in bootle strand free eye tests and a free sub sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back