Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 'kin ace. Give him a free role and let McCarthy or whatever his name is play the anchorman role in midfield. Hopefully they'll forge a good partnership, God knows they'll have to or it's Leon Osman time!

As im sure a lot of people know, I was a big fan of Moyes, but his handling of Barkley was utterly shocking.

I used to argue when people talked about the youth, "Its not like we are holding back Messi", but in this case, it is really what we did.

this about sums up my feelings as well. shocking Moyes lad, simply shocking. *shakes head*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...id-Moyes-fears-Everton-sell-Ross-Barkley.html

Absolutely nothing has changed since then. He's the most gifted footballer to emerge at Everton since Rooney and all you need is a pair of eyes to see it.

Judging him from 10 minutes against the European champions in a misshapen side is stupid. He needs a proper run in the side and increasingly regular minutes to improve.

He's being massively mishandled in my view and it's definitely worth discussing.
tubbs the man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back