Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he enjoys playing under Martinez, does really well and develops into the player we all know he can be. If he does do that then he may help us get into europe and our chances of keeping him are improved. As it stands he is very raw but those loan spells out last season have done him a lot of good. I doubt if Moyes had stayed though he'd have had a look in this season and would have been shunted out on loan again. The boy is a special talent and I am looking forward to seeing him get better and better in blue shirt.

...lads in the pub reckon he's got an £11m sell out clause but surely if that was the case somebody will have activated it. Regardless, now that the lad's a full international he must be in line for a new contract. It'll be interesting if and what any new buy out might be.

...lads in the pub reckon he's got an £11m sell out clause but surely if that was the case somebody will have activated it. Regardless, now that the lad's a full international he must be in line for a new contract. It'll be interesting if and what any new buy out might be.

Hmmm put there by he who must not be named i imagine. Interesting

LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back