Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole release clause story was started as a bit of a windup by a Kopite on twitter (who also claimed Barkley was a red) as a way of tricking that Indykaila knob. He then tweeted it and the story grew legs

I think Barkley signed a four year contract and the second year of it's duration will be up next summer.I am sure that Everton will shortly try to tie him down on a long term agreement...I certainly hope so.

...lads in the pub reckon he's got an £11m sell out clause but surely if that was the case somebody will have activated it. Regardless, now that the lad's a full international he must be in line for a new contract. It'll be interesting if and what any new buy out might be.
EGGS YOU WOULD OF TOOK 15 NICKER FOR HIM 6 WEEKS AGO , DONT LISTEN TO WHAT LADS SAY IN THE PUB MATE.

If Barkley starts against Ukraine my kecks will be a mess, I would go as far as saying they could be pebble dashed.

I got told that Chelski had bid £17mill for him last year? (By a driver who works for EFC- so don't hammer me) I didn't get to find out why it didn't happen (EFC or Barkley)

ib0mgZxUmNeVcU.gif

Galf shot

This all day.

Hes superb with the ball at his feet, lovely little touches everywhere, little balls, flicks, but he simply does not have a clue, nor any interest in the defensive side of the game at all.

You can totally see why Moyes wont play him.
so says moyes no 1 fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back