Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, woah woah. Calm the **** down. Stop talking about Barkley leaving Everton and gain some faith. What's with this type of talk? If you carry on talkin like this he will go, but the chances are I don't think he will, we've had in the past I know and our mentality is scarred by precious situations but come on, it doesn't mean it's gonna happen again. Look at Evertons future, it's class. All we need is a takeover and once that comes the better for all. Barkley won't leave, stones won't leave, Martinez won't leave, Baines or Coleman. Please gain some faith and stop with the transfer talk.

cat_dancing_gif.gif

Anybody who thinks he will still be here when hes 21 needs to give their head a little wobble.

I dunno. I think there's gonna be a change with young English players going to big clubs for big money to sit on the bench. United lost a few of their highly rated youngsters over the past few seasons because they knew they weren't gonna play.

Until they're good enough to play in that teams first team, they shouldn't be moving.

Unless Kenwright forces a sale, Barkley will stay.

I'd love to think he won't leave and him and Martinez will take the club on to the next level that Moyes couldn't. Not convinced it will happen but if he does go I can't see him ending up at United.

The words which I would really love to hear from Ross would definetely be something like: "If it would be in my hands, I would love to play out my career in royal blue jersey."

That would be totally awesome.

Before I got lashed out of the Hilton bar for doing magic on the dance floor, Ross was at the bar having a sparkling water and he said he's staying. Once a blue always a blue

I personally think he will move to Chelsea next Summer, after destroying the World Cup.

We will get Lukaku and 10m.

#VIMTO

Would be mad for him to go there. he will be their 5th or 6th midfielder under 22 with huge fee around. He would be mad to get near that club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back