Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Doherty left us a number of years ago after his highly rated son chose to go to Fulham rather than stay at Everton(where is he now ?).
I thought Willie McStay discovered Seamus Coleman.

Barkley is a real talent,but as with any youngster he makes silly mistakes and some bad decisions.
The difference is that RM is happy to persevere and let the youngster learn whereas David Moyes was not.

I have no doubt that Barkley was nearly as ready to play first team twelve months ago as he is today.

But,for goodness sake get that contract extended.

No panic lids. Man U will be the last place he'll go . Remember the lad nick Powell they got from Crewe . Bet he's crapping it wether he'll ever get a chance under their new regime , out at Wigan I think now .
Ross is I reckon going to be around for a while . Btw posters saying our board will sell.really think that ? ? ?. They were not forcing issues this last window , unlikely to be wanting to sell their star asset , more money in winning things I'd have thought .

No panic lids. Man U will be the last place he'll go . Remember the lad nick Powell they got from Crewe . Bet he's crapping it wether he'll ever get a chance under their new regime , out at Wigan I think now .
Ross is I reckon going to be around for a while . Btw posters saying our board will sell.really think that ? ? ?. They were not forcing issues this last window , unlikely to be wanting to sell their star asset , more money in winning things I'd have thought .

I was worried about him being sold aswell but to be fair where would he go if he left us? The richer clubs don't really need him. The only one who does has a manager who wouldn't play him. Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal already have about 70 attacking midfielders each.

What people need to realise is that players, and more so their agents, will insist on wages being in line with any release clause. Players who cost, or who are valued at, 50 million, are on very high wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back