Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd Bound hopefully.

Joking my scousers(tongue in cheek)

I personally don't like Rooney and wish he ****ed off last year. Depending on cirucmstances and how much he progresses in the next 10 months would any of you like a Rooney+Barkley swap? Plsu you give us 20mill.

Moyes doesn't rate him. Was gonna sell him 2 seasons ago if someone was gonna throw money at him. Same with Rodwell and he sold him.

Thought Ross was great at time today

I just think he has to be tad less selfish

Sometimes he goes sprinting off and doesn't look to pass

He's still young though. I imagine he will be more generous with the ball as he matures
As talented and already contributing he is, I don't think his yesterday's performance deserves any "great" mentioning. His decision making was average at best and Mirallas was rightfully seriously pissed about it a few times. Of course with his age and lack of experience it has to be expected, but I was surprised to see him playing full 90 minutes.

.....Mick Doherty left his scouting job at Everton and moved to Chelsea a couple of years ago after unearthing the likes of Seamus Coleman. Rumour has it that he advised their priority should be a relatively unknown Everton youngster called Ross Barklay. I suspect he's been on their radar for a while.

absolute bollocks, not a chance they value him only at 20mil

Too right - while accepting that our best players will be the subject of rumoured moves etc - 4 games into the season and its started already with the media trying to transfer our players is just infuriating as it is flattering; put the release clause at 50 million for a start and a longer contract and we'll see what happens. Koff Utd and Chelski

.....Mick Doherty left his scouting job at Everton and moved to Chelsea a couple of years ago after unearthing the likes of Seamus Coleman. Rumour has it that he advised their priority should be a relatively unknown Everton youngster called Ross Barklay. I suspect he's been on their radar for a while.

Wasn't Coleman passed on to us by Celtic when they decided not to pursue him?

Need to tie him down to a long term big money contract now, before the rumours of interest become fact. Lets face it this fella is going to make it and become massive, also ensure there is a £50m release clause in it.

Need to tie him down to a long term big money contract now, before the rumours of interest become fact. Lets face it this fella is going to make it and become massive, also ensure there is a £50m release clause in it.

..a £50m clause sounds fine, but I don't think its that straightforward. The players agent/representative will have their own view of what that figure should be and I suspect it will be in their interest to pitch for a lower figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back