Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd Bound hopefully.

Joking my scousers(tongue in cheek)

I personally don't like Rooney and wish he ****ed off last year. Depending on cirucmstances and how much he progresses in the next 10 months would any of you like a Rooney+Barkley swap? Plsu you give us 20mill.

Man Utd Bound hopefully.

I personally don't like Rooney and wish he ****ed off last year. Depending on cirucmstances and how much he progresses in the next 10 months would any of you like a Rooney+Barkley swap? Plsu you give us 20mill.

Rooney + £600m and you've got yourself a deal.

Thought Ross was great at time today

I just think he has to be tad less selfish

Sometimes he goes sprinting off and doesn't look to pass

He's still young though. I imagine he will be more generous with the ball as he matures

Yeah. At times today he made the wrong decision, sometimes didn't look up and didn't release the ball when he should have.

These are all things however I'm happy to currently put up with to enjoy him being in our side and growing as a player. Such a talent.

Man Utd Bound hopefully.

Reverse it.
Double what's on offer.

... Still a no.

Makings of a great player when and if he gets his decions right. In general Evertonians aren't known for their patience, I hope we give Ross that and don't get on his back when he holds on to the ball too long or passes when he shouldn't.

Funs and games aside how much do you think he'll g ofor? Looking on transfermarket I've seen he's got a contract until 2016 so next season he'll have two years...

do you see him signing a new contract or him letting it run down to strengthen his position?

Personally feel next season he'll sign a 1 year contract and leave in 2015 for £35m depending ofcourse on how he progresses

Januzaj-Barkley-Zaha
b)

Funs and games aside how much do you think he'll g ofor? Looking on transfermarket I've seen he's got a contract until 2016 so next season he'll have two years...

do you see him signing a new contract or him letting it run down to strengthen his position?

Personally feel next season he'll sign a 1 year contract and leave in 2015 for £35m depending ofcourse on how he progresses

Januzaj-Barkley-Zaha
b)

He probably wouldn't want to drop down a level at that stage of his career mate.

Januzaj-Barkley-Zaha
b)

Oh aye yeah as if ginger bollocks will bid for a player he was scared to use, get a grip soft****e.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back