Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries about his wanting to have a pop. He is one of very few players you see who will always want the ball and try to do the most he can with it, and that should be encouraged. We saw it with Rooney too.
Bale and Ronaldo probably don't look to pass the ball too often when they think they can get a shot off.

Lots of positive comments on Twitter about Barkley from people as far away as Oxford and Portsmouth, reputation is growing!

Then the other half of the comments are Nigerians in London.. "LOOOOOOL he's eligible for Nigeria?"

Hilarious how people can't come up with anything more original than "linked with Man U".
Money talks, of course, but I'd imagine, that aside, Man U would be the last place on earth he'd want to go, for pretty obvious reasons.

He is the best English talent since Rooney in my opinion. Hes playing with alot of confidence in that number 10 role which alot of us were crying to see under Moyes.

We didnt miss Fellaini at all today! Infact I think Ross plays that role alot better than Felli did last season.

Reading Mourinho's comments about a young english player he likes(Ross). He says his price tag was of a player who had 50 caps for his country.... How much do you think we buffed them then?

Makes me sick that we cant keep hold of him under this board. Barkley could be for us what Gerrard is for Liverpool. It really really is a shame. Just going to enjoy watching him
Whilst I can

Makes me sick that we cant keep hold of him under this board. Barkley could be for us what Gerrard is for Liverpool. It really really is a shame. Just going to enjoy watching him
Whilst I can

baines will stay with us throughout his career from now on, it's way too early to say that won't happen again, give the lad some respect like

..players will leave us, lets not be romantic about it. If you were a pro, you'd do the same. Its really naïve to think players stay for the glory of the badge. Players at international level are corporate commodaties and they will move because of the amount of money involved and the fact that so many hangers on are on 10%.
you never stop about this kid do ye , happy fuker you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back