Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funs and games aside how much do you think he'll g ofor? Looking on transfermarket I've seen he's got a contract until 2016 so next season he'll have two years...

do you see him signing a new contract or him letting it run down to strengthen his position?

Personally feel next season he'll sign a 1 year contract and leave in 2015 for £35m depending ofcourse on how he progresses

Januzaj-Barkley-Zaha
b)
Man u wont be able to afford him

Hahaha yeah, a lad who got his Everton debut tattooed on his arm would only sign a 1yr deal at the Club. Hahahaha, be gone mate. Produce your own talent.

I NEED THAT GIF OF THE FIRST HALF FEINT WHEN GE LEAVES THE CHAV ON HIS ARSE AND NEARLY PLAYED MIRALLAS IN

XOXOX THANKS

Yeah Barkleys on every ones radar and will always be linked with bids and moves. The reason being the lad is class,the sky 4 will be ably assisted by their pr machines,SSN,talksport, etc. In fact any of Murdochs murky media outlets.
The money the likes of utd and Chelsea etc pull in for Murdoch will ensure this will get max publicity,as it's in his best business interests.
Sad but true.

The problem we have is we cannot keep our best players if big money is being offered, next summer he will either be sold or signed a new contract. He needs to stay with us for at least another 2 seasons to develop and become of the best midfielders in the league. He got quality around him and a quality young manager who believes in him. Its will all boil down to the lad himself.

Did anyone else notice the celebration for the goal yesterday?

Naismith and Jelavic went for the hug etc. - Barkley jogged past and celebrated with the crowd.

Funs and games aside how much do you think he'll g ofor? Looking on transfermarket I've seen he's got a contract until 2016 so next season he'll have two years...

do you see him signing a new contract or him letting it run down to strengthen his position?

Personally feel next season he'll sign a 1 year contract and leave in 2015 for £35m depending ofcourse on how he progresses

Januzaj-Barkley-Zaha
b)

who's the manager that replaces moyes to play all these 3 at once mate? moyes certainly won't be doing that.

just a shame that we didn't have someone like martinez here 2 years ago, we would have seen much more of barkley and wouldn't have had to put up with the long ball up to a defensive midfielder tactic which i admit worked well for about 6 months

Not with a ton of people in his ear telling him to go there, and not playing for a club that had just narrowly missed out on relegation and had severe financial difficulties at the time.

There are many reasons he went there, it wasn't simply 'the lure of Man Utd'.

There had been an enormous amount of politicking and spin for the previous 12-18 months, which is why many of us - who remember that period so vividly, are always so suspicious of the Baines/Barkley type speculation nowadays.

If you're on 20k at everton who weren't very good then and Manchester UNited come for you who are chasing CL and Prem ( he has won both) YOU wouldn't turn them down. Don't forget the pay rise he got

He is the best English talent since Rooney in my opinion. Hes playing with alot of confidence in that number 10 role which alot of us were crying to see under Moyes.

We didnt miss Fellaini at all today! Infact I think Ross plays that role alot better than Felli did last season.

Reading Mourinho's comments about a young english player he likes(Ross). He says his price tag was of a player who had 50 caps for his country.... How much do you think we buffed them then?

Felli for osman

...I thought he would get the hook yesterday when we were under the cosh and he lost the ball a few times. The manager clearly likes the type of player who have enough confidence in their own ability to keep hold of the ball. Encouraging that he will persist and even allow them to make mistakes. Also interesting that he brought Stones on ahead of Heitinga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back