Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll get the inevitable media campaign to move him on but he's a blue playing a very decent Everton side going places so I wouldn't worry too much.

All he needs is a raping of the shte next season and he's set. Speaking of which, achieving such a feat at a young age doesn't guarantee Goodison greatness.

So I wonder if a certain Dan Gosling looking on had any regrets at jibbing us off for a couple of more dollars from the Newcastle bench tonight?

rossbarkley_16all8s9iycew18ihafryx429a.jpg

Just saw on ESPN's Sportscenter that Ross's goal was #4 on the Top 10 plays of today. That includes all sports. That's a big deal here in the U.S.

My Clemson Tigers were #1. Good night for my fandom

Sportscenter RARELY covers football...however, they generally do a good job of including it in the Top 10.

Rooney's overhead vs City was retired as a best of the best...probably rightly so.

Sportscenter RARELY covers football...however, they generally do a good job of including it in the Top 10.

Rooney's overhead vs City was retired as a best of the best...probably rightly so.
I remember that. Being United certainly helped over here. I don't think I have ever seen an Everton highlight on Sportscenter let alone a Top 10 play. Needless to say I was pumped seeing it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back