Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd wager Ross has got loads of key passes and key dribbles this season.

He deffo needs to work on playing forwards in, like. But we're certainly a better team/bigger threat when he's on the pitch.

This. Some are obsessed with Miss-leading stats. The equalizer against arsenal would never of happened without Ross's powerfull run and pass. Same with the utd winner if memory serves me right!

Roberto is clearly pulling him in and out in his debut season to avoid burn out and to protect him from the pressure of being England's next wonderkid.

am still hoping he his moulded to be a central midfielder and not a number 10, him and mccarthy could be brilliant together...i agree that martinez is managing him very well..im not sure barkley is the most mentally mature of men hence the management

am still hoping he his moulded to be a central midfielder and not a number 10, him and mccarthy could be brilliant together...i agree that martinez is managing him very well..im not sure barkley is the most mentally mature of men hence the management

Who is at 19/20

With the world at my feet, playing for Everton and England, with shed loads of money at such a young age.....

I dread to think what that would of done to me!!

We will see in summer who we sign to determine if ross is centre mid or further forward.

Would be great to start in the world cup or off the bench as other players will want to play with the next goldenboy.....

Took his goal well yesterday - MOTD highlighted him but their clips were nothing special. They were paying lip service. I hope he finishes the season strongly and goes to Rio

Barkley has made more Premier League starts (18) this season than his total number of appearances in his two years under Moyes, although to be fair to his former manager the midfielder is a much more responsible and developed player now than when he made his debut as a teenager.

what tosh. there is one reason why he is now more developed and that is martinez! nobody could honestly say he was more developed at the start of this season compared to when he first came in a couple of years back. he was at the same stage in terms of development and performance, he's developed this season because he's been allowed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back