Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha, Coutinho turns up once every five games. Great performances away at City and Chelsea (both on the counter so hardly dominating) trade off against complete anonymity at home to Southampton and Palace.

Dier is a decent defensive mid who can stop Spurs losing a game but does nothing to dominate it. I've not seen him yet above functional for Spurs this season.
First game of the season against united dier was really bad improved a lot since then but agree jury is still out for now

Ha ha, Coutinho turns up once every five games. Great performances away at City and Chelsea (both on the counter so hardly dominating) trade off against complete anonymity at home to Southampton and Palace.

Dier is a decent defensive mid who can stop Spurs losing a game but does nothing to dominate it. I've not seen him yet above functional for Spurs this season.

Being fair though mate, what you said about Dier is massively underrating the job a quality defensive mid does for a team - look at us when Barry or McCarthy has a bad game - the entire team struggles badly

as for Coutinho - he has been on great form the past few weeks - but he is no chance a consistent player

Let us all not forget that we still have not scored from a set piece this season. Yup, that's nearly December and a total of sixteen games.

It isn't hard to see why when taking corners and beating the first man looks completely beyond all our players.

Still vaguely baffled why del isn't on set pieces, at least while Baines is out.

Working in Leek at the moment and one of the guys I work with used to be in the Stoke Youth Team. Was on his way to being a senior for them but he suffered a bad injury and now doesn’t have any cartilage left in his knee anymore. I think he actually made a Championship/Football Manager roster once though, which is pretty cool.

Anyway, he went to a couple of seminars before his injury down in London and said that he saw a young Ross playing. He never got to play against him, but he said he was incredibly impressed when he saw him in training. He’s convinced Ross can get even better than he is now.

Working in Leek at the moment and one of the guys I work with used to be in the Stoke Youth Team. Was on his way to being a senior for them but he suffered a bad injury and now doesn’t have any cartilage left in his knee anymore. I think he actually made a Championship/Football Manager roster once though, which is pretty cool.

Anyway, he went to a couple of seminars before his injury down in London and said that he saw a young Ross playing. He never got to play against him, but he said he was incredibly impressed when he saw him in training. He’s convinced Ross can get even better than he is now.

I know a few people who have been on Champ Man/Footy Manager. Like close friends. I always made a point of buying them for Everton.....and never playing them.

Del scored a free kick

He's talking about in the league, but funnily enough in that very same game we indirectly scored from corner when Ross hit that volley.

As for the free-kick, I think Al-Haabsy must have owed Martinez a favour from their Wigan days or something lol

He's talking about in the league, but funnily enough in that very same game we indirectly scored from corner when Ross hit that volley.

As for the free-kick, I think Al-Haabsy must have owed Martinez a favour from their Wigan days or something lol

He said no goals from set plays in 16 games didn't he? We haven't played 16 league games yet so assumed he meant all comps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back