Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is RK
our away form was crap
delboy was ent packing
Ross was his scapegoat
lets see next season
;)

Maybe because he isn't as good as you perceive him to be, ditto Ross.

Absolutely astonished with the number of people on this forum who dislike Koeman so much. I think @chicoazul is right, a lot of our fans showing massive Geordie traits now. Let's keep replacing managers regardless of how they do, even though he improved us emphatically in his first season :mad:

He inherited a massively unbalanced squad and still managed european football in his first season.

His last 3 seasons have been a 7th and a 6th with Southampton and a 7th with Everton.

Hardly groundbreaking I know, but massive rebuilding jobs in all of these seasons due to having his team sold under his nose at Southampton every summer and taking over a load of pap when he took our job on.

our away form was crap

True, it was. A reverse of the previous season when we absolutely stunk Goodison out. A big improvement in away form is a must.

delboy was ent packing

Yup, fitness was a major problem. Koeman wants grafters in the team - a word you couldn't use to describe Del. I love the lad, I really do.....but his fitness is atrocious for his age. He had a few months to work with Kluitenberg on his fitness before he was loaned out.....so who knows? Attitude?

Ross was his scapegoat

Ross was the hot topic for questioning from the press every week - so Ross was the subject of Koeman's observations every week.

True, it was. A reverse of the previous season when we absolutely stunk Goodison out. A big improvement in away form is a must.

Yup, fitness was a major problem. Koeman wants grafters in the team - a word you couldn't use to describe Del. I love the lad, I really do.....but his fitness is atrocious for his age. He had a few months to work with Kluitenberg on his fitness before he was loaned out.....so who knows? Attitude?

Ross was the hot topic for questioning from the press every week - so Ross was the subject of Koeman's observations every week.
Yes all true, but my last comment - there was more players than Ross who stunk the place out!

I'd like to know the truth on this whole saga but we never will I'm afraid

To be honest for me we know for a fact Ross was offered a deal. It's still not been signed to this day so that suggests he clearly isn't so keen on being here

I want to keep him but do we really need another player who'd rather be elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back