Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the lad to stay and forfilll his potential here but the longer this farce goes on the less I care. If he won't sign then we should just get rid asap and if we can't get the right price for him then he can rot in the under 21's. The club should give him the simple choice either sign or be made an example out of.

Well for a start you invented a word which is cool.
Then you decided Ross was under 21 which is also cool
Then you assume that putting him in the under 21 would set an example ... which it Doesn't
It's more likely to cause a mass revolt among the players and you get a situation like we had at the end of Martinez time or Mourinho had in his last season at Chelsea or Ranieri had at the end with Chelsea
Modern Management does not work by hanging people out to dry
This is the premier league not the Game of a thrones

Well for a start you invented a word which is cool
Then you decided Ross was under 21 which is also cool
Then you assume that putting him in the under 21 would set an example ... which it isn't its lies likely to cause a mass revolt among the players and you get a situation like we had at the end of Martinez time ir mourinho had in his last season at Chelsea or Ranieri had at the end with Chelsea
Modern Management does not work by handing people out to dry
This is the premier league nit the Game of a thrones
You do know that players older the 21 can play in the under 21's dont you? Right.........

You think that placing a player in the under 21's would cause a "mass revolt"? behave yourself.

You do know that players older the 21 can play in the under 21's dont you? Right.........

You think that placing a player in the under 21's would cause a "mass revolt"? behave yourself.
You don't think that Ross Barkley having come through the whole system at Everton is a hugely popular person across the club ?
There would be discontent at abuse like that at ALL levels through the club and the press would have a field day
Get a grip

You don't think that Ross Barkley having come through the whole system at Everton is a hugely popular person across the club ?
There would be discontent at abuse like that at ALL levels through the club and the press would have a field day
Get a grip
If he won't sign a new deal and is basically running down his last year then I don't see how anyone could complain. If he wants to stay then that's great, if he doesn't then he can have no complaints when he's dropped. How small time do you think we are? You consider dropping a player who won't sign a contract abuse? Just what planet are you on?

If he won't sign a new deal and is basically running down his last year then I don't see how anyone could complain. If he wants to stay then that's great, if he doesn't then he can have no complaints when he's dropped. How small time do you think we are? You consider dropping a player who won't sign a contract abuse? Just what planet are you on?[/QUOTE

Funny as I said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back