Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for a start you invented a word which is cool.
Then you decided Ross was under 21 which is also cool
Then you assume that putting him in the under 21 would set an example ... which it Doesn't
It's more likely to cause a mass revolt among the players and you get a situation like we had at the end of Martinez time or Mourinho had in his last season at Chelsea or Ranieri had at the end with Chelsea
Modern Management does not work by hanging people out to dry
This is the premier league not the Game of a thrones

Agree with this, it isnt the 1970s, man management doesn't work like that anymore in any industry.

If I a was a billionaire who didn't care about a few dosh I would be putting an ultimatum on buying clubs: sort out before end of July or he's not for sale and wind down his contract. We can't let this drag on till deadline day!

Sign the contract Ross!

If I a was a billionaire who didn't care about a few dosh I would be putting an ultimatum on buying clubs: sort out before end of July or he's not for sale and wind down his contract. We can't let this drag on till deadline day!

Sign the contract Ross!
And he plays in the U/23s all season.

Your

Or were you bring ironic? :Blink:
The second 'your' should have been 'you're'.

Not as funny as your inability to use the quote function properly @fandjango . Obviously your very easily amused.

Grammar-Nazi-1613.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back