Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he has no plans to sign a new contract and will leave on a free next year...which ultimately going to cost him the World Cup as I am sure Koeman will not be please with that. Therefore will only be used to cover potential injuries and suspensions.

He will not get a game and shall train on his own if he runs down his contract. I am sure the club will find a way to sell him before 31/8.

He will not get a game and shall train on his own if he runs down his contract. I am sure the club will find a way to sell him before 31/8.

Definitely. If Ross wants to leave/ Koeman doesn't want him, he will be sold.

Regardless of whether we only get a smaller fee. We are in no rush though to sell until deadline day so we will just sit and wait for the best offer

Weasel alert, was told by some lad in work who reckons his mate k owns someone who works at Ross' agency. EFC and Spurs have offered the same his agent wants him to take the Everton offer but Ross wants Spurs. Hopefully bollocks.
If so, then great I say.

Trouble for him is his position. What is it ? Because he's not a No10, and centrally we have better options.

If he does depart the funds need to go towards a player who can unlock a defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back