Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did post up yesterday regarding him being at USMFF yesterday - indicating a deal may be on the way. However, I have noticed that all the posts the club have put on social media of the players training have one thing missing from them - Barkley. Perhaps he is engineering a move away after all. It would certainly indicate he has not signed at the very least. (n)

I did post up yesterday regarding him being at USMFF yesterday - indicating a deal may be on the way. However, I have noticed that all the posts the club have put on social media of the players training have one thing missing from them - Barkley. Perhaps he is engineering a move away after all. It would certainly indicate he has not signed at the very least. (n)

Yep, not a sausage about him.

Reliably informed by someone at the club that Barkley will sign for Arsenal
Apparently both him and his agent were at finch farm this week informing the club.
Heard that rumour a few weeks ago, but everything went quiet. Maybe with cup games going on, or other targets not materialising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back