Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love him to stay, but have the feeling RK has had enough of the off field stuff. If he's willing to look Rooney in the eye and give it to him straight on condition of signing him, I doubt he's held back when it comes to our Roscoe. While I don't think he would prevent him from signing a new deal, Ross has to know he's not exactly central to his plans this season.

Still would love him to sign up and grow up and prove everyone wrong. Hate to see talented Scousers not playing for us.

Would love him to stay, but have the feeling RK has had enough of the off field stuff. If he's willing to look Rooney in the eye and give it to him straight on condition of signing him, I doubt he's held back when it comes to our Roscoe. While I don't think he would prevent him from signing a new deal, Ross has to know he's not exactly central to his plans this season.

Still would love him to sign up and grow up and prove everyone wrong. Hate to see talented Scousers not playing for us.

I really don't get this.

The lad has been, literally, a model professional for us.

You don't know whether he's central to Koeman's plans or not. He signed his last contract in late July in 2014; it is easily foreseeable that his agent waits til closer to the end of the window to see how the landscape is - where is the clubs ambition, what is the average wage for a player of his quality at the club and so on.

All we know right now is that Barkley and his agent rejected Koeman's stupid deadline, as they certainly should have done. We know absolutely nothing beyond that.

Him signing would be yet another huge boost this summer. He's still young and will continue to improve.

Wasn't he in the top 10 of all players based on chances created last season? (Not sure if I've made that up though)

I thought his interest in Spurs might be due to trying to get back into the England reckoning, t's a World Cup coming up after all. Now that Rooney is definitely here, maybe he's thinking together they can try to force their way back in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back