Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross has gone boys, it's even more obvious than Lukaku going this summer

Heartbreaking. I'd love him to stay.

Get the impression though the club want him out in order to buy players

I'd throw some of the Sigurdsen money at him if it really is about money, problem is, I think it goes deeper than that. Shame really, I still think Ross is at least as good as the Icelander and several years younger.

I'd throw some of the Sigurdsen money at him if it really is about money, problem is, I think it goes deeper than that. Shame really, I still think Ross is at least as good as the Icelander and several years younger.

He is far better mate. In my opinion. Would be a travesty if he is lost to the club. One which we would regret deeply. The one major downside of koeman's management of us thus far is his public treatment of ross. I hope it all gets sorted out.

I can't see how he will stay, Koeman clearly had issues with Ross last seaon, and was dropped and messed about towards the end of season. Hhe has gone out and bought 2/3 players already who can play in Ross' position, and linked with Gylfi too.I don't see how it would make sense for him to stay, if he wants decent game time.

I would love him to sign, I would have him over Gylfi and any of the new players, I just don't think Koeman seems bothered about it at all really, he has never showed much fight to keep him.

Just watched Rooney on ssn talking about Ross and he looked like he wanted to smile/laugh as he was talking about his future, kind of came across like thinks he'd stay but had to play dumb, which is good hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back