Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
That big smile from Ron is like 'Yeahhhhh I gave him an ultimatum which totally messed up and now he's definitely staying and I don't know how to reverse it.' #ItstheHopethatkillsus #EFC

Unless things have been settled behind the scenes, Ross must be feeling a bit left out of things at the moment.

Everton are at the centre of so much positivity, the feel good factor is palpable even on the streets of the city yet Ross, an Evertonian all his life, has willingly or unwillingly allowed himself to be positioned on an outside perch looking in.

I wonder if he regrets not signing the new deal a couple months ago.

Last edited:
Koeman just batted the question.

I don't think he was suggesting a positive or negative outcome in regards to Ross's contract.
If anything I doubt he is that concerned either way. We now have half a new team to bed in along with a group of aspiring youngsters.
He is putting together HIS team now. Blessed with the funds to earmark the players he wants for specific roles and buy them.

His comment about Lukaku 25 goals and the next player 4/5 was damning.
Also stating that he want 10 -15 goals from all the front men and more from midfield.

A better team is less reliant on one player and one system.

Ross to Arsenal, £35 million plus Giroud. Add £5 million to that and get Gylfi from Swansea. Then sit back and watch the rest of the Premeirship sweat for the rest of the summer.

I seen nothing from that interview from RK about RB when asked - he is letting the board try and get him to sign his contract or not as the case may be - then the announcement will be separate if it concerns RB either way!
pity he had stayed out of it all in the first place ultimatums etc I hope bridges have been healed and Ross signs - as the swansea guy is not worth 50 million!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back