Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather him training around FF
he was

19983604_10154527671566277_4246293315472041873_o.jpg

Fact or opinion? Asking for a friend @orly
Come on mate, you know better than to ask that! Here’s how it goes on GOT these days. I get two separate texts today. Giroud signing is one and Ross leaving is the other. Fact. I put this info on here and it’s immediately turned to fiction by the little clique. And onto to some little index I go. I’ll keep passing stuff on though and if our little friend wants to keep name calling and putting me on his futile list then do be it .

Crik
Come on mate, you know better than to ask that! Here’s how it goes on GOT these days. I get two separate texts today. Giroud signing is one and Ross leaving is the other. Fact. I put this info on here and it’s immediately turned to fiction by the little clique. And onto to some little index I go. I’ll keep passing stuff on though and if our little friend wants to keep name calling and putting me on his futile list then do be it .
crikey, there needs to be some sport otherwise we just get endless 'top 5 things to have for tea' threads during the summer

I you have legit stuff post away. If you have madey uppy stuff post away too, you will get the same response - all in good sport.

Anyway, Ross is retiring to become a boxer....just what I heard.

Or was it Ross has a Boxer dog, cant remember !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back