Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly lads, I feel like all these players coming in is a really good thing for Ross.

Competition for places, he's not got the expectation on his shoulders, he could learn so much from Klaassen and Rooney and the others. Totally different situation from the Martinez era of wheeling him out to announce a new contract live etc..

I really want him to stay fit in body and mind, hang round with some decent people away from the footie, keep his head down, train hard and be the fantastic player we all know he can be.

Come on Ross lad, now is the time to dig in.

Honestly lads, I feel like all these players coming in is a really good thing for Ross.

Competition for places, he's not got the expectation on his shoulders, he could learn so much from Klaassen and Rooney and the others. Totally different situation from the Martinez era of wheeling him out to announce a new contract live etc..

I really want him to stay fit in body and mind, hang round with some decent people away from the footie, keep his head down, train hard and be the fantastic player we all know he can be.

Come on Ross lad, now is the time to dig in.
Agree will learn loads from Wayne and klassen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back