Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the lad stays. As much as Gylfi is a brilliant player, so is Ross and we have no idea what's happened behind the scenes.

I can't see Ross selling for the same as Gylfi either (£50m reported price today), I'd much prefer we keep Ross then bring in Giroud, a boss winger and VVD.

i think hes one of your best players. in my opinion you should be building your team around players like him. be interesting to see how he links up with rooney.

yeah but you probably see him on MOTD highlights instead of a full game like we do. We've been trying to build our team around him for 4 years.

I hope he signs his contract. May be wrong but seeing Rooney back might actually propel him to stay. He must have seen Rooney growing up and could definitely learn the pressure handling and rising up to big games from Rooney. Its up to him at the end of the day. Its not gonna be a walk in the park elsewhere either.

He's a turnip if he doesn't want to stay. I love him but as a blue and with the summer we are having who wouldn't want to stay? Gut feeling is he will stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back