2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet many footballers google their names. If Barkley is as sensitive as people have indicated (and that ht video clip suggests) some of the what’s been spouted on here and other websites would have got to him.
Ultimately the money not there, the fans are in his back every time he tries something that doesn’t come off, calling him all sorts over the Internet - why would he stay? It’s hardly home sweet home.

Tierry Henry commented before the Man Utd game that lukaku never felt appreciated by everton fans. He got dogs abuse on here despite his scoring record.

It’s a tough crowd these day and people are concerned about the things that player can’t do rather than recognising the strengths.

Lukaku and Barkley wd improve this side 100%

I bet many footballers google their names. If Barkley is as sensitive as people have indicated (and that ht video clip suggests) some of the what’s been spouted on here and other websites would have got to him.
Ultimately the money not there, the fans are in his back every time he tries something that doesn’t come off, calling him all sorts over the Internet - why would he stay? It’s hardly home sweet home.

Tierry Henry commented before the Man Utd game that lukaku never felt appreciated by everton fans. He got dogs abuse on here despite his scoring record.

It’s a tough crowd these day and people are concerned about the things that player can’t do rather than recognising the strengths.

Lukaku and Barkley wd improve this side 100%

Highly doubt this.

Barkley spotted eating earlier on today.

tumblr_ob49t5Ceds1tgr2cso1_400.gif

Do you google your name mate?
Don’t really have anyone writing about me so it would be pointless. I google my businesses name cos I want o know what people are saying about it.
If you are a famous footballer and you engage in twitter and Instagram you are someone that has the ego to care about what people think of you.

Don’t really have anyone writing about me so it would be pointless. I google my businesses name cos I want o know what people are saying about it.
If you are a famous footballer and you engage in twitter and Instagram you are someone that has the ego to care about what people think of you.

“Hey Ross. What you get up to last night?”

“Just sat in my pants googling my name mate”.

Status
Not open for further replies.