2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be amazed if he stays after this. Club have probably have forgotten he's only got 7 months left on his deal.

We take this long to get a manager, we have probably been negotiating for 12 months with Ross and fell asleep during them.

giphy.gif

Barkley think he’s too good for Everton now, thats why he’s leaving. Another overblown ego.
The sad fact is, he probably is too good for this shambles of a team we have at the moment.

When Fat Sam gets the job I guess we'll never know for sure.

The sad fact is, he probably is too good for this shambles of a team we have at the moment.

When Fat Sam gets the job I guess we'll never know for sure.
I don't agree, form is awfull but on paper we have a very good squad. But Koeman now Unswortn couldn't cant seem the get them playing together, that acually something I think Sam could do, whether it will be a nice fluent style I'm not so sure but does it matter at the moment, imo NO not one bit I just want points on the board.

I don't agree, form is awfull but on paper we have a very good squad. But Koeman now Unswortn couldn't cant seem the get them playing together, that acually something I think Sam could do, whether it will be a nice fluent style I'm not so sure but does it matter at the moment, imo NO not one bit I just want points on the board.
Disagree with all that. Well done.

He's got no value to us in a Jan sale. For that reason I'd like to think he's already been told he's going nowhere until June.

I do however fail to see how he can possibly be of use to Allardyce.

Sad situation

Status
Not open for further replies.