2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree, form is awfull but on paper we have a very good squad. But Koeman now Unswortn couldn't cant seem the get them playing together, that acually something I think Sam could do, whether it will be a nice fluent style I'm not so sure but does it matter at the moment, imo NO not one bit I just want points on the board.

d2274f588d1bafd5f591bcdc6b0be33f_original.gif

Over a pint of wine?

Kenny, davies, dowell will all be off.

Sam is a cancer at football clubs.
I don't think he will be here long enough . Probably part of his potential earnings being mooted that the pay off at the end will be a reward for doing his job.

Although I will argue those players you mentioned are not good enough to be commanding first team places anyway and 2 of them should be loaned out. Only Davies as a squad player should be part of the first team

Well we are all untitled to our opinion, I maybe right or wrong but was there any need for the (WELL DONE?)
I know mate and apololigies. Shouldnt take it out on you. What can I say?. Everton bring out the worst in me.

Still think you're wrong like. Apart from doing untold long term damage to the club this appointment will divide the fans just like Brexit has divided the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.