2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
norway-rat-illustration_360x236.jpg

Don’t get out much do you mate, have you ever been in a Pub? or around Liverpool in general, it’s a big bad world out there and you’re worried about someone saying moron on a form.

Stop being such a drama queen.
lol

Been in more Liverpool pubs than I care to imagine mate. Not that I see what relevance that has to my post.

Fact is, slagging off blues on an internet forum is something usually associated with kopites.

Knowing our luck he'll sign a new deal and do his hamstring again, ending up on the sidelines until the end of his contract in 2023 being paid 120k a week!

I think you have to have faith until all the facts are in place. I know for sure many on here even doubted the lad was injured, but looking at that scar he may well be finished (won't know until his first 90 mins). Maybe what we offered was short and low ball due to the injury and we wanted to get rid to Chelsea to cash in because of this? I would rather believe he wants to prove his fitness as he stated. That is the facts as I see it, but others will see different. Everyone translates information different.

A contract had been offered to him and he rejected to sign.

Running down his contract to the final 6 months or signing the deal after proving fitness? This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

A contract had been offered to him and he rejected to sign.

Running down his contract to the final 6 months or signing the deal after proving fitness? This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
He rejected to sign at the end of re summer, maybe after he got injured they pulled the contract and said "prove yourself or go"?

We don't know a single thing tho most point to him being a ginger traitorous rat.

He rejected to sign at the end of re summer, maybe after he got injured they pulled the contract and said "prove yourself or go"?

We don't know a single thing tho most point to him being a ginger traitorous rat.

Like other poster said, the board would not be silly enough to risk losing £35m because in 6 months time he will leave on a free transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back