2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
The goals he scored and the assists shifted us league places and through rounds of the cup. £20M is basically f.a. in this day and age. He's easily put that value in. Now he leaves us with £15M and we can buy another player.

The club didn't want him - or wanted him on their terms: either case it is the clubs fault.

So what you are saying is Ross was justified in colluding and conspiring with Chelsea to reduce his fee from the summer until now based on what he contributed to the club?

maybe you should study accountancy, then read the clubs accounts. then you'd realise what utter crap you are spouting
I tell you what I'd read if I were you: this club's history in the last two decades and the claims made by it's owners and it's dealings with players they sell - you will see a common theme emerge.

So what you are saying is Ross was justified in colluding and conspiring with Chelsea to reduce his fee from the summer until now based on what he contributed to the club?

I am not sure an allegation of collusion is justifiable - after all he has been injured throughout, so they would have been paying £20 million for nothing. I know Abramovich has cartloads of money but even he wouldn't throw twenty million away for a player who wouldn't play and would be considerably cheaper by the time he was fit.

I think he’ll surprise a lot of people on here. He’ll be surrounded by players much better than we have here. A lot of the frustration aimed at him was likely due to teammates not being available for passes/not being on the same wavelength as him.

He’ll do well I reckon.

You chat so much wham mate

I am not sure an allegation of collusion is justifiable - after all he has been injured throughout, so they would have been paying £20 million for nothing. I know Abramovich has cartloads of money but even he wouldn't throw twenty million away for a player who wouldn't play and would be considerably cheaper by the time he was fit.

Chelsea didnt pull out of the deal as it had been agreed formally, it was Ross who happend to be in Stamford bridge during a medical.

But im sure it never came up.

I understand the logic from Chelsea perspective, but i think you have to be very blind or naive not to see there was an agreed strategy here on how to leave Everton holding the brown end of the stick.

Ross Barkley is still about potential and somewhat unfulfilled promise - he may or may not reach his perceived potential at Chelsea. On balance I don’t believe he’s a big miss for the club

Barkley doesn’t seem the sharpest tool in the shed - I wonder if he understood or cared about the financial implications for the club. It’s a real shame for him to exit in this manner from his boyhood club

He doesn’t need excuses, it’s his career and life and he can do whatever the hell he wants.

This place is legit as bad as Rawk today

He’s decided to take 6 months pay from a his boyhood club, while fully knowing his value would massively decrease over that period. On to top it off he’s had our top end medical facilities pampering over him all so he can remain close to his family all the time knowing that he would return fully fit to turn out if for his new club.

Top end rat

I think he’ll surprise a lot of people on here. He’ll be surrounded by players much better than we have here. A lot of the frustration aimed at him was likely due to teammates not being available for passes/not being on the same wavelength as him.

He’ll do well I reckon.

He'll play more than Loftus Cheek savior of English football will

said a few times hes a bad bad rat for what he's done

he'll be absolutely quality for Chelsea though, he'll be playing with Hazard, cesc, morata etc

Status
Not open for further replies.